The 39 Clues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The 39 Clues

The 39 clues, hidden all over the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sacramento,California

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell

Sacramento,California - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacramento,California   Sacramento,California - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 9:29 pm

I sighed and took in my surrounding for the first time.
Back to top Go down
Kendall Cahill
Admin
Kendall Cahill

PostSubject: Re: Sacramento,California   Sacramento,California - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 6:49 pm

I got up and walked in circles around the tree.
Back to top Go down
https://the39clues.forumotion.net
Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell

PostSubject: Re: Sacramento,California   Sacramento,California - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 1:52 pm

i sigh and sit on the ground
Back to top Go down
Kendall Cahill
Admin
Kendall Cahill

PostSubject: Re: Sacramento,California   Sacramento,California - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 2:42 pm

I examined a dart.
Back to top Go down
https://the39clues.forumotion.net
Starry

PostSubject: Re: Sacramento,California   Sacramento,California - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 8:57 am

I ran to my apartment, my babysitter running as fast as she could after me. I giggled and ran faster, and when I got into the apartment I ran to the biggest room and started jumping on the bed.

"Samantha! SAMANTHA!" The babysitter yelled. "OFF THE BED! That's my room!"

"NO THIS IS MY ROOM!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled and continued jumping on the bed. I stopped for a minute, went and got my paint and got some on my fingers. Then I jumped on the bed again, and my fingers touched the ceiling, covering it in paint.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?!?!" She screeched, and I put my fingers on her head. She screamed at me a bit more and then ran out of the apartment. I wondered what her problem was...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sacramento,California   Sacramento,California - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sacramento,California
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The 39 Clues :: Places :: North America :: The USA-
Jump to: